Molde products will provide good durability when used with reasonable care. Good practices of use and care are defined by each selection of products.
- Cutlery marks on the dinnerware products can be removed using a mild powdered cleaner.
- Do not subject to sudden or extreme temperature changes. Hot dishes can break if placed on a wet surface or handed with wet cloth.
- Take care in staking and handling. Scratches are move visible on colored glazes.
- In order to avoid scratching other surfaces, always place our products on tablecloths or place-mats.
- Handmade decorations can show color shade variations.
All of our stoneware products are safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer.